Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Rump Rammer Racing Antics

Hi All,

Well I must admit that if I need a dose of twisted humor I visit a FE boat site that has quite the cast of characters. For the sake of this post and to "protect the innocent" I'll refer to it as Rump Rammer Racing.

There was a time, and not to long ago, that this was a great site for sharing info and learning. Alas, times and people change and the one popular site is now a place where the pissing matches outweigh any decent info. It's really clear that a core group of moderators and "experts" (lmao) have their heads so far up their asses they need a navel lens too see. Posts magically disappear when it's not in the "core's" best interest. Go figure. Don't get me wrong though, there are great mods and contributors also but they are far and few between.

It's like anything else one would find online, take what you read with a grain of salt. I find it interesting (and funny) that people from overseas post what I would call mis-information and it's taken to heart by the less experienced FE boater here in the states. PROBLEM! This will cost people money. I would put merit to what these guys say IF they raced here like we do but they DON'T! My suggestion to these types is crawl back under the rocks you came from or come on over and show us how it's done. In other words, put up or shut up and do it on our courses under our rules.

If you find this offensive, TO FRIGGIN' BAD! You must be one of "them". Take your ball and bat and go home. If you find it funny, then you must be one of the people that know exactly what I'm talking about. You're the experienced and/or sensible boaters that are dropping from that board like flies and taking valuable info with you. The good part is that valuable info is still being shared, just elsewhere.

Rump Rammers is a privately owned site, or so I've been told. I'm okay with that, just like my works are privately owned. (or so they've been told, lol) It's just like a little saying I once heard, "it's all good" LMFAO!!

Keep the wet side down,

Paul

No comments: