Friday, May 25, 2007

Keyboard Warriors

Hi Everyone,

First off, to all of you that have sent e-mails and called the shop a big THANK YOU! I really appreciate the overwhelming support of my writings and y'all keep me going.

You know, the Internet is a wonderful thing. Used properly it's a valuable tool for research and "hooking up" with the rest of the world. But alas it's not without it's fair share of mental midgets. Yep, I'm talking about the keyboard warriors. You know the types, they sit behind their keyboards and type things they would never say to you in person. I've had the privilege to actually come face to face with a few of these types and I gotta tell ya, the personal satisfaction I receive when they cower in the shadows is well worth the ticket.

Most of these keyboard warriors are just punks. But some of them are adults. And personally I really feel sorry for the adult type. It seems to me that when I come across an adult that's a keyboard warrior they have "little man syndrome" or low self esteem that needs bolstering from the "group". If they don't get the recognition they "think" they deserve they go on the attack. Maybe it's just a case of them not taking their meds or their psychoanalyst was on vacation for the week. Either way it's pretty sad indeed. As for the punks, those teen to 20 something big mouths with no balls, I like sparing with them the best.

Unfortunately it's all to easy to to win a war of words with them and after a while it gets boring. It's like inviting them to a gun fight and they show up with a butter knife, lol. Inevitably their lack of education comes right to the surface in a keyboard war. In my latest bout with one of these low life trolls I never got the opportunity to finish him off but I was well on my way to doing so. If you're up for a good laugh you just have to check out this link:

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=20366

There you have it. A glaring example of a couple of Rump Rammer cronies. Personal attacks and insults, misinformation and flat out lies. So if you're ever in the position to do some sparring with one of these small pieces of human garbage do like I do, beat them at their own game.

Keep the wet side down,

Paul.

No comments: