Tuesday, December 19, 2006

You Can't Fix Stupid



Hi All,

Yep, a 3200.00 (dollar) custom built 68 MPH race boat reduced to junk in the matter of 15 minutes! You know, I was with my customer when he raced/wrecked this boat and no mater what I told him he was going to do it "his" way. Well, his way was the wrong way and the results are in the pictures! I've got all kinds of customers, most pay attention and never have problems. The ones that listen usually end up winning races and will have their boats for years to come. Then there are the ones with more money than brains. These guys can keep you in business for life! Yep, this guy came back to the pits with his wrecked boat and says "build me another one"! That's it in a nutshell, you can't fix stupid. I wonder how long the next one will last?

Paul.

No comments: