Thursday, December 21, 2006

It Must Be True!

Hi All,

It never ceases to amaze me that people will believe whatever they read. Of course I'm talking about the "unlimited" power lipo cells will bring. I love all the keyboard physics professors out there that tell us all they "know" about what "could" happen in FE boat racing. Ya right, and pigs will fly out of my ass too. If these types of people had a tenth of the brains they think they have they would be dangerous!

Theory and practice don't always (usually never) walk hand in hand. Maybe I'll get lucky and aliens will visit me in the middle of the night. They will bestow upon me all their knowledge and give me the tools needed to run the mythical boats the professors are talking about. Nope, I don't live in a trailer park so I guess I'm screwed, aliens don't visit normal folks homes. But they must visit the professors homes, how else would they know all they do? Wait a minute, I just figured it out! They have read and learned all they know from the Internet, it must be true.

Paul.

No comments: